Overlying entities are companies that own 25% or more of the applying company. All overlying entities are subject to identification and verification - when assessing the corporate structure we must establish good knowledge and understanding of who are the persons who control and own 25% or more of the applying entity - such requirements apply to all overlying entities as well.
To verify who the owners and controllers of the applying entities are, you must provide us with:
- Certificate of Incorporation or business registration certificate (notarized and apostilled)
- Most recent (not older than 3 months) company registry search extract, including confirmation that the company is presently active
- Most recent version of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) or other statutory document - notarized and apostilled
- Directors Register (where applicable) - and apostilled
- Shareholders Register (where applicable) - notarized and apostilled