How to Enable Google 2FA
- Please login to the Binance Jersey website and click [Security] at the top right part of your screen. Then, click the [Enable] button in the Google Auth section.
After the click, “Enable Google Authentication” will be displayed. Please follow these stepsStep 1: Install the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Step 2: Scan the QR code:
Please open the Google Authenticator app. To register Binance Jersey, please click ‘+’ and select either “Scan barcode” or “Manual entry.”
If “Scan barcode” is tapped, scan the QR displayed in “Enable Google Authentication” page.
If “Manual entry” is tapped, type the desired account name and the 16-digit key displayed in “Enable Google Authentication” page.
After the registration process on the phone, you can also modify the account name displayed on Google Authenticator for your convenience.
Step 3: Backup key
Step 4: Enable Google Authentication
Please enter the following information on the form.
- Login Password: This is the login password which is used to log in to yout Binance Jersey account.
- Google Authentication code: This is the 6-digit number generated by the Google Authenticator app installed at your mobile phone.
How to Disable Google 2FA
- Please log in to Binance Jersey, and go to the account center:
- Please click “Disable” in the Goolge Auth section.
- Enter login password and Google Authentication code generated by Google Authenticator app. Then please click “Submit” to disable Google Auth.
Q & A
1. If there is a ‘binding failed’ issue, how to resolve the issue?
- Ensure that “Google Authenticator” App is installed on your mobile phone;
- Ensure that the time on the mobile phone that runs Google Authenticator app and the time on the computer used for Binance Jersey is synchronized;
- Please ensure that the date/time setting for your mobile phone is automatic;
iPhone: Please ensure that “Set Automatically” is on.
Androd phone: Please ensure that “Automatic Date & Time” is on.
- Please make sure to input the right password and 2FA code.
2. If a mobile phone is lost or changed but the 2FA secret key is backed up, how can the Google Authenticator Code be recreated in the new mobile phone?
- Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone;
- Open the Google Authenticator App on your mobile phone to recreate the account. Click “+” to scan the QR code or manually entry the 2FA backup key that you kept.
- The Google Authenticator Code is now restored.
- If you have have lost your mobile phone, it is highly recommended to disable your Google Authenticator on your Binance Jersey account. Please see “How to disable Google 2FA” above.
- Please follow “How to enable Google 2FA” to create a new Google Authenticator Account on your app and bind it with Binance Jersey again.
How to Reset Google 2FA
Please access ( https://support.binance.je/ ) and submit a support ticket with type ‘help with the account-->Google 2FA issues’ to get help.