Note: To start the account verification and Know Your Customer (KYC) process, you are required to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). If you have not done it yet, please activate 2FA.
- Please login to Binance Jersey’s official website: www.binance.je
- After login, please click the [Verify] button beside “Identity Authentication” under the Account Verification section.
In the next screen, please input the information as requested and click [Submit] button.
Your ID verification is started. Please click the [Start] button to complete the verification.
List of ID documents that are accepted
A valid government issued picture identification document, which is either one of the following;
- National Identification Card
- Permanent Residence Card
- International Passport
No other identification documents will be accepted. Please note that driving licences, electoral cards, health cards, temporary permits, military cards and any other forms of identification that are not on the above list will be rejected.
Quality check of ID documents
Please ensure the following;
- All 4 edges of the document are fully visible
- Your submitted ID document must also be duly signed and the signature is clearly visible
- Documents which were masked or altered will not be accepted
- Photocopies of documents will not be accepted, please provide a colour scan or picture
- If there is no issue with the verification process so far, you can proceed with Address Verification, located in “Account Verification.” Please click the [Verify] button.
The address you entered in the KYC process is pre-filled in Address Information section. Please check again. Also, please make sure to check the checkbox [I acknowledge the full name will be used for wire transfer.]
Once everything is OK, please click the [Select file] button, then upload the requested document for the proof of residence.
To avoid delays in address verification, please ensure that the following conditions have been met:
List of Address documents that are accepted
Accepted documents to proof residential address are any of the following;
- Utility bill linked to the residential property, such as gas, electricity, water, internet, landline telephone not older than 3 months (Mobile phone bills and parking invoices are not accepted)
- Dated bank statement under your personal name not older than 3 months (Bank references, pension statements, insurance policies, transfer receipts will not be accepted as valid proof of address)
- Any government issued correspondence not older than 6 months (Correspondence from private companies, non-governmental organisations and any other bodies which are not an official public authority will not be accepted)
Quality check of Address documents
- Only documents in Latin characters (a-z) will be considered. If your document is in non-supported characters, please contact support and provide certified translated copies in English
- Your address on the document must be the same as what you input as your residential address
- Your name on the Address document must match your legal name
- Provide a most recent document, not older than 3 months for bank statements/Utility bill and not older than 6 months for government issued correspondence
- Ensure all 4 edges of the document are fully visible
- Your name, address, issue date and issuer must be clearly visible on the document provided
- Your document must be of High Quality (at least 300 DPI) in one of the following file format PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG
- Your document size must not be larger than 5MB
After the upload, please type of your source of wealth and expected monthly trading amount.
Finally, please click [Submit].
After the submission, you will see the status of the Address Verification process.After successful verification, you will see that your address is “Verified” on the Address Verification section. This completes your account verification process.