Note: Please complete the entire ID verification process within 15 minutes. Do not refresh the browser at any time during the process. If you take longer than 15 minutes or refresh the browser, you have to wait 30 minutes before retrying.
You may attempt the ID verification process up to 3 times per day. If your application is declined 3 times in a day, please try again after 24 hours.
Furthermore, please make sure the documents you submitted meet these requirements:
- Photos must be in PNG or JPEG (.jpg .jpeg .jpe .jfif .jif) format.
- Photos must be clear and high-resolution, with all information clearly visible.
- Photos and documents must not be edited or manipulated.
- Color photos only.
- Documents presented must be original (not copies).
- ID must be valid. (For example, passports that have expired will not be accepted.)
- Your face must be clearly visible.
- Only one person per photo.
- The handwritten note must say “Binance JE” and the exact date.